This is funny: A Salina man said he lost control of his car and slammed into a house after he suffered a â€œbrain freezeâ€ from drinking a super-cold frozen drink from Sonic. The brain freeze spread into a â€œchest freeze,â€ he said, and momentarily incapacitated him.
Expect to see â€œbrain freezeâ€ warnings soon on your cold drinks.
Registered?Commenting on WE Blog now requires you to be a Kansas.com member. Use the links above to register, if you haven't already, or to log in.
Do you tweet? Follow us on Twitter: @WE_Tweet.