Weather’s a big deal in Kansas, and for good reason: the Sunflower State is in the heart of Tornado Alley, and the ever-changing conditions can make or break the year for farmers. People seem more fascinated by weather than ever, and we want to give readers a place to come learn about, discuss and chuckle over what Mother Nature does. We welcome photographs and video of storms, damage caused by severe weather and even the beauty Mother Nature can produce.
- Facts about Rinderpest | Body Armor / Bulletproof Vest for Sale on Major tornado outbreak possible this weekend in Kansas
- Tornado season off to a slow start in the U.S. | Finger on the Weather | Wichita Eagle Blogs on First tornado of the season in Kansas a meek one
- Kansas azotada por vientos de 100 mph, y granizo el tamaño pelotas de Golf - Noticias de Hoy - Noticias Internacionales - Noticias 24 horas on Storms deliver triple digit winds, hail nearly 5 inches in diameter, street flooding
- BEE die off/hail/storms … sign of the times | ARKOFGOD on Storms deliver triple digit winds, hail nearly 5 inches in diameter, street flooding
- Backwards storm: Kansas lashed by 100 mph winds, and soft-ball size hail | World Chaos News on Storms deliver triple digit winds, hail nearly 5 inches in diameter, street flooding