Snow could be falling at the rate of 2 inches an hour on Thursday, forecasters in the Topeka branch of the National Weather Service say. That means the snow will pile up in a hurry.
- WATCH: EF4 Tornado Tears Across Kansas Days Before Oklahoma Devastation | Elm River Free Press on Tornado that nearly hit Rozel Saturday may be upgraded to an EF-4
- Monday PM | WOODTV.com Blogs on Cold April cracks Top 10 in Wichita
- 3 to 7 inches of snow expected in many areas – Boston.com | Android Tablets on Snowfall by the numbers across Kansas
- The Corner Of Linux - Winter storm snarls Midwest commuters – USA TODAY on Snowfall by the numbers across Kansas
- Wichita weather: A steady diet of 50s – Blogs – Wichita Eagle | Online Diets and Weight Loss on Wichita weather: A steady diet of 50s