The National Weather Service has just released a map showing anticipated snowfall amounts by late afternoon today – it’a already double what the agency initially predicted. Expect the projected snowfall event totals to climb from the 6.6 inches first announced Wednesday morning.
- Senior Well Engineer Vacancy at Oasons Nigeria Ltd | Nigeria No 1 Global Career Portal on Engineering study reveals no EF-5 damage in Joplin
- Tim Samaras | Curation Club on Noted storm chaser and weather researcher Tim Samaras killed by El Reno tornado
- WATCH: EF4 Tornado Tears Across Kansas Days Before Oklahoma Devastation | Elm River Free Press on Tornado that nearly hit Rozel Saturday may be upgraded to an EF-4
- Monday PM | WOODTV.com Blogs on Cold April cracks Top 10 in Wichita
- 3 to 7 inches of snow expected in many areas – Boston.com | Android Tablets on Snowfall by the numbers across Kansas