AccuWeather vice president Mike Smith has posted a projection of storms that could threaten the Wichita area later tonight. Both have produced large tornadoes in northern Oklahoma.
- Monday PM | WOODTV.com Blogs on Cold April cracks Top 10 in Wichita
- 3 to 7 inches of snow expected in many areas – Boston.com | Android Tablets on Snowfall by the numbers across Kansas
- The Corner Of Linux - Winter storm snarls Midwest commuters – USA TODAY on Snowfall by the numbers across Kansas
- Wichita weather: A steady diet of 50s – Blogs – Wichita Eagle | Online Diets and Weight Loss on Wichita weather: A steady diet of 50s
- NASCAR evaluating weather policy on Wichita weather: Teasing triple digits again