Bob Lutz arrived at The Eagle shortly after the invention of the printing press. He has been coining terms since the first nickel was minted. OK, enough of the age jokes. Bob’s not that old, really. But he is dedicated to making his blog a must-visit site for everyone with an interest in sports because he covered the first Olympiad. One more age joke can’t hurt.
- Friday musings | AHC-Exchange State Exchanges on Friday musings
- Text Your Wife Into Bed | Text Your Wife Into Bed on Lists, lists, lists
- The Round Up | Heisman Pundit on Take my Heisman vote – please
- The Joy of Six: referees and sporting match officials - Network Of Coaches (the NOC) on Friday musings
- Jim Rohn Advice « Inspirovate.com on The Aeros era, 1970-84 (stories from the minors)