VIDEO OF THE DAY
Want to relive Kansas State’s 24-19 victory over Oklahoma? Well, you’re in luck. The game has been archived right here.
You can go buy this shirt, too, if you want. Though it’s kind of a lame one.
– Collin Klein remains at No. 5 in the Heisman Trophy race, according to Heisman Pundit’s weekly rankings.
Right now, the website doesn’t consider Klein much more than a threat to reach New York as finalist for the award. But …
He’s on pace to have 2,280 passing yards, 867 rushing yards and 30 total touchdowns when the Heisman votes are due. If Klein leads Kansas State on an unlikely march to the Big 12 title while knocking off teams like West Virginia, Texas and TCU, those numbers may be good enough to merit serious Heisman consideration.
– Bob Lutz thinks Klein deserves an award. Maybe not the Heisman, but definitely an award.
– After some statistical analysis from ESPN.com, K-State’s 4-0 start doesn’t look like a fluke.
– K-State is the new team on top of my weekly Big 12 power rankings. You can find a few other notes around the conference in there, too.
– Pat Forde, of Yahoo! Sports, says Bill Snyder earned his yearly salary more than any other coach over the weekend.
– And here’s a link to another video on the way K-State is winning with old-school tactics.