This quiz probably won’t be too hard. In fact, if you read my story about all the new restaurant construction in Wichita, which will be published in Go! on Friday, it’ll kind of be like an open-book test.
But I still thought it would be fun to toss up a few photos that I took of our active construction zones and challenge you to guess what they are. At least one — the one with the sign already up — should be a gimme.
Type your guesses in the comments section. I’ll tell you the answers later.
1. This giant restaurant will be ready to go mid-July and will have a menu not to dissimilar from its already existing neighbors.
2. A location of this restaurant operated years ago in this neighborhood but closed. It’ll make its glorious return in September.
3. The parking lot will be the next thing put in at this construction site, which is good because this summer, it’s going to be filled with tents.
4. Okay, this one is a gimme. But isn’t it nice? It should be open on June 28.
5. So far, it’s just a big hole in the ground. But this fall, it’ll hold the second site of a new-to-Wichita chain.