Courtroom security became a major issue during the Scott Roeder murder trial. Not only did Roeder admit killing Wichita abortion provider George Tiller, the gallery drew several people who had been convicted of and spent time in prison for violent crimes against abortion clinics. Sheriff’s deputies Dioane Gates and David Rank talked about their experiences, such as walking Roeder from jail each day and maintaining a safe courtroom.
- BFL Stopped honoring refund requests - Page 2 on How to file a small claims case
- Small Claims Court in Santa Clarita California | My Small Claims on How to file a small claims case
- National Human Trafficking Awareness Day 2012 « ICT S.O.S. on Schmidt expands task force to push for stronger human trafficking laws
- BIG project « I Need A Project on Wichita woman works to fight trafficking
- Blog Review #3 | Megan Knudsen on ‘I’ve done 30 years for a crime I didn’t commit’
Tagsabortion Capital murder child sex crimes courts court videos crime crime videos Crips death penalty dna drugs evidence federal court federal courts gangs George Tiller homicide human trafficking innocence Judges lawyers mental competency murder murder trial old cases old convictions plea Prison time probation probation violation public defenders RICO robbery ronald rhodes ronnie rhodes Schneider Scott Roeder sentences sentencing sex crimes against children theft trial trials Twitter washburn law school