Several times each day, people show up to see their probation officer only to find that they have a warrant for their arrest. The probation officers call across the street to the Judicial Division of the Sedgwick County Sheriff’s Department for a deputy to make the arrest. Sometimes, Deputy Dioane Gates knows the people he’s arresting.
- BFL Stopped honoring refund requests - Page 2 on How to file a small claims case
- Small Claims Court in Santa Clarita California | My Small Claims on How to file a small claims case
- National Human Trafficking Awareness Day 2012 « ICT S.O.S. on Schmidt expands task force to push for stronger human trafficking laws
- BIG project « I Need A Project on Wichita woman works to fight trafficking
- Blog Review #3 | Megan Knudsen on ‘I’ve done 30 years for a crime I didn’t commit’
Tagsabortion Capital murder child sex crimes courts court videos crime crime videos Crips death penalty dna drugs evidence federal court federal courts gangs George Tiller homicide human trafficking innocence Judges lawyers mental competency murder murder trial old cases old convictions plea Prison time probation probation violation public defenders RICO robbery ronald rhodes ronnie rhodes Schneider Scott Roeder sentences sentencing sex crimes against children theft trial trials Twitter washburn law school