Following Hillary Clinton’s lead, I refuse to concede that the Royals will never win another World Series, that gas never again will cost less than $3 a gallon and that gray is now my dominant hair color.
And here are your links for today:
- USA Today has an interesting look at how changing airline schedules are going to impact the nation’s airports this fall. According to this graphic, Kansas City will be one of the biggest losers with 15.9 percent fewer flights by October. Wichita will see an 8 percent reduction.
- And I don’t think the USA Today report took into account today’s news that United is removing 100 planes from its fleet. United said it plans to ground its entire fleet of 94 737s as well as six 747s.
- Oklahoma City’s Bricktown is looking for more retail establishments to go in the restaurant-heavy development. And the director of the Bricktown Association uses Old Town as an example of what Bricktown should look like.
- A $5 billion development on the Las Vegas Strip, that was to include a 5,000-room hotel, has been scrapped.
- The Wall Street Journal says Ed McMahon is facing the possible loss of his Beverly Hills mansion.